[NTLK] NewtonPrinting movie on UNNA

From: dbrunacc_at_postoffice.utas.edu.au
Date: Fri May 10 2002 - 08:29:14 EDT

Hi,

I was just wandering around UNNA and I found some cool newton movies. My
favourite has
to be mac post it notes :)

What caught my eye was the humour/NewtonPrinting movie. What app created that
document. Was it Newton Works or was it HTML? The inserted picture of a
car looked cool.

I would love to insert pictures into word processing docs from the web on
my newt.

Love your work,

David

P.S. I found claris organizer. I didn't realise Palm desktop was such a
rip off. !!!!

I won't post another request for apps until I have searched UNNA (the
holy grail).