Re: [NTLK] Thinking of Switching

From: Joel M. Sciamma (joelsciamma_at_compuserve.com)
Date: Mon May 13 2002 - 06:43:00 EDT

Ermin,

> For the longest time I have considered switching over to a different
> platform, either Palm or Pocket PC. Oh wait those are the only two platforms
> left!!! I forget myself.

I can't add much to the excellect contributions already made but I suggest
that if you have a portable device which, when it arrives to where you have
taken it, does not do the job you need it to do, there was no point taking
it there in the first place.

As I use my Newts as data capture devices and because nothing else has good
HWR, there is no point taking anything but a Newt. I also happen to like the
little varmints and I am happy to trade some ease in file exchange and some
bulk to have this unique capability.

Look at what you do and if only the Newt can realistically do it, keep it.

Joel.