Re: [NTLK] MacOS X w/ HWR!!!

From: Bob Dawson (bdawson_at_affinitygroup.com)
Date: Mon May 13 2002 - 16:25:06 EDT

There's and interesting Knight Ridder News Service article

http://www.twincities.com/mld/pioneerpress/business/technology/3250572.htm

that is an interesting analysis of a number of Apple technologies (including
and, for some of us, especially, Inkwell) that, when viewed together, seem
to hint at at least the potential of some Apple plans for a next generation
handheld.

Hmmmmm...

--bd--