[NTLK] error syncing dates w/NCU

From: Ross Cottrell (heybulldog_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue May 14 2002 - 00:30:18 EDT

Hello,

Using NCU I am getting this error when trying to sync Dates with my
MP2100 and the Organizer 2.0 file on my Powerbook via the serial port:

"The operation was not completed because the following error has
occurred: Error reading data file. Check file integrity."

The Organizer 2.0 data file opens w/o error using Palm Desktop 2.6.3
on the Mac, and I have successfully loaded all of my Names and To Dos
onto the Newton, just no Dates. So I don't thing that there is
anything wrong with the file's integrity. I am not even trying to
sync the entire range of dates, only the last 5 months, so it isn't a
large amount of data.

I've trashed/reinstalled NCU. I also tried exporting the file and
importing it as comma delimited. No go. I haven't had much luck
searching for troubleshooting tips on the Newton faq site.

Thanks.