Re: [NTLK] Expanding wordlist quickly

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Tue May 14 2002 - 11:57:42 EDT

>Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 15:56:05 +1000
>Subject: [NTLK] Expanding wordlist quickly
>From: David Brunacci <dbrunacc_at_utas.edu.au>
>

>Hi,
>
>Just wondering if there is a way to expand the word list in notes by
>importing a file with the new words in it. I am sick of expanding by hand,
>and would love to get away from letter-by-letter regognition in notes

Whenever I type something on the on-screen keyboard the Newt adds it
to the list and asks me about it when I go to the list-screen. I
still have to press "okay" for each word...
You could try to do this via c&p using your computer's keyboard, but
I don't know whether that works as well.

>If someone has done this with medical terminology I would be very interested
>in hearing from them.
>
> Does lextionary add words to the internal list for handwriting comparison?

AFAIK - no.

Oliver :)

--
I refuse to modify my behaviour just so some mechanical device can
function properly. That really doesn't make sense.