Re: [NTLK] OT-Mac friendly digital voice recorders

From: David Golden (ikondave_at_charter.net)
Date: Wed May 15 2002 - 02:47:03 EDT

on 5/14/02 10:59 PM, LA GREEN at lagoff1_at_hotmail.com wrote:

> SOUNDS LIKE U NEED A MP 2K/2K1 WITH A 32MB CARD. THEN U COULD RECORD AND
> LISTEN ALL IN ONE DEVICE.

Oh My God! I completely forgot about my Newton's recording capabilities. How
pathetic of me. Although, I must say in my own defense, that I have been
battling a nasty sinus infection which must be impacting on my normally
sharp cognitive powers ;-). Thanks to you and to Laurent for reminding me of
what I can do with what I already own.

dave