Re: [NTLK] Full Screen 1.1

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu May 16 2002 - 04:15:54 EDT

------------------
>Just downloaded Full Screen 1.1 the other day and am trying it out at
>present.
>What a great addition to my 2100!
>It gives me more screen room in all apps - they expand to fill the full =
screen.

Yup, great app.!
---------------
>I can access the button bar icons from the star menu, and I am getting =
used to that - not quite as easy as using the button bar but I am prepared =
to make the sacrifice for more screen real estate.
>I read that the author cannot get the undo button to appear in the star...

You should get 'Scroll Buttons' from Way Wong's www.byte-size.com site.
When I showed Way Roger Milne's 'Full Screen', Way flipped! After his =
backflip, Way fired up NTK and wrote 'Scroll Buttons'. Everything you =
miss in FS you get in SB, no BS, just GS. ;-)
=2E..btw, it's(SB) is freeware, but Way wouldn't mind some =
honorware?!?...a WLAN card?!?...memory cards?!? :-D

!ooW %-)
Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group!