Re: [NTLK] Help with LookOut 1.1

From: Karel Jansens (kareljansens_at_tiscalinet.be)
Date: Thu May 16 2002 - 04:35:46 EDT

On Thursday 16 May 2002 02:02, Lee, Christopher J wrote:
> Not trying to be a smart-aleck...:-), but for an operating system that
> runs as poorly as implied below, well, it sure is providing me with MAD
> ethernet support in BASILISK II...
>
> Hmmmm.

BasiliskII for Windows is more mature than its Linux counterpart. I just
learned that there might be some unsuspected li'l critters hiding in the
sheep_net device driver. Or it could be just me being too stoopid to get
the thing working properly.

In defense of my beloved O/S: For installing stuff onto my Newt, I have
yet to come across anything with the elegance and simplicity of unixnpi.

--
Karel Jansens
kareljansens_at_tiscalinet.be

"Size matters not." (Yoda, Jedi Master)