Re: [NTLK] [to Victor] T-Shirt touchdo.

From: John Goggan (jgoggan_at_dcg.com)
Date: Fri May 17 2002 - 08:58:48 EDT

Is Jeff/Josh/whoever still around that was going to do the polos and black
t-shirts after Victor was done with the white run? I mean, he offered to
donate to NewtonTalk and everything, I believe -- so it seems that just
letting him do that (whenever Victor is ready (i.e. done with the whites)).
Seems that we'd get what we wanted, Victor would not be as busy with such
things, and NewtonTalk would still make some cash if that is what is
desired...

 - John...