[NTLK] Internet problems with a 2000 (upgraded)

From: Josh Hillmann (josh_hillmann_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri May 17 2002 - 09:43:43 EDT

            When I open Net Hopper and enter a web site I want to see
it asks me what modem script to use. It tell it which one then it
connects to my ISP. It connects correctly with no errors but when it
tries to go to a web site it says "Finding Host" then "Requesting
Document" and goes back and forth between the two quickly and never
loads a web site. What do I need to do to fix it?

                                Thanks