[NTLK] FS: Newton Stuff

From: THX 1138 (onefishtwofish_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun May 19 2002 - 20:25:38 EDT

And here it is. My extraneous Newton stuff. Make me an offer
off-list for anything, some things or everything. I don't read the
list anymore, so on-list responses will just piss everyone off.
Shipping is $5 in the US for everything (excepting the eMate). First
come, first choice.

Software, will provide a CD with floppies, if desired:
-QuickFigure Works, Windows 3.5" disk
-NCU 1.0b6, Windows 3.5" disks and manual
-NetHopper 2.2, Windows 3.5" disk and manual, registration card
-Graffitti 1.0, Windows 3.5" disk, box and manual
-UniFEP 2.0, Windows/Mac CD, manuals, etc. new in box

Stylus:
-3 original eMate stylus (silver and green), new in packaging
-15 colored cheapo eMate stylus

Hardware:
-eMate battery, holds a charge
-4mb Pretec 5v/5v Flash RAM card (2.0 Newtons only)
-6mb Intel Value Series 100 Flash RAM card (2X00 and eMate only)
-eMate 300 , excellent shape, new screen, printed/bound manuals, w/
2/4 SRAM upgrade card, 6mb flash card, the following registered
software (will provide letter for transfer of license) I++,
WorksBetter, Merlin, Word Sleuth, SBM Utils, and whatever else is on
the card. Asking $300.

Thanks for looking, it's been a fun four years. My thanks to you all.

later,

--
ben.
onefishtwofish_at_mac.com