Re: [NTLK] Soups questions...

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.rr.com)
Date: Mon May 20 2002 - 21:56:05 EDT

on 20/05/02 08:21, Murray, Tom at TMurray_at_usequities.com wrote:

> I seem to be having some major issues with my upgraded 2000. I use Vitamin
> A (now Menu Editor) from Standalone software. I have created a menu that
> opens up my Owner Info and allows me to change my worksites quickly. The
> main problem is that when I tap on the menu it shows my two worksites plus
> four other worksites titled "Untitled Worksite." I have uninstalled the
> software and removed all the soups and reinstalled and they keep popping up.
> I have talked with Ben and he thinks that it might have something to do with
> an internal store. I have deleted the "International," "Cities," and
> "Countries" soups to no avail, does anyone have any ideas on where these
> might be kept. I don't have a problem in deleting and recreating my owner
> info if that will get rid of these but I don't know what soup the owner info
> is in.

Have you looked in OwnerInfo to see if there were any untitled entries?

-Laurent.

BUAG // n.: [abbreviation, from alt.fan.warlord] Big Ugly ASCII Graphic. Pejorative term for ugly ASCII art, especially as found in sig blocks. For some reason, mutations of the head of Bart Simpson are particularly common in the least imaginative sig blocks. See warlording.