Re: [NTLK] [OT] New Vanilla Coca-Cola

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Tue May 21 2002 - 11:36:12 EDT

>From: "David Orriss Jr" <dave_at_davenet.net>
>Subject: Re: [NTLK] [OT] New Vanilla Coca-Cola
>Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 23:21:31 -0700
>

>It was called Crystal Pepsi.. and then just 'Crystal' from Pepsi.. I loved
>the stuff... still pissed they discontinued it... :-/

Did not show up in Germany until the early-mid ninties. I guess I
suffer from soft-drink-envy. Europe looses out big time looking at
such things. Anyone tried European Dr. Pepper's? Don't do so, get the
imported one. Passing through London coming back from NA? Avoid those
coke machines like the plague! Feel like Mountain Dew in Germany?
Well forget it, we had it for a year or so in the late ninties.
Feel free to ask for free refills wherever you like, it might turn
out...*interesting*

Oliver :/

PS: But hey, less earthquakes, 2 years of product liability by law,
and no killer bees! ;)

--
I refuse to modify my behaviour just so some mechanical device can
function properly. That really doesn't make sense.