Re: [NTLK] Mr2ndHand

From: Mark Ross (markr13_at_comcast.net)
Date: Tue May 21 2002 - 20:47:51 EDT

>Just received my unit from Mr2ndHand via Mark Ross @ Nushield. Thanks again
>Mark!
>
>Unit works well - not even any jaggies! Screen was spotless and no signs of
>wear. Put a Nushield on it right away. Transferred all my data across from
>the old MP2k via the IR port without too many hassles.
>I'm a happy chappy.
>
>Cheers
>Tony.

Mr2ndHand is the same outfit that I did business with before (Product
Resale). They test all Newtons to Apple specs for jaggies, and the units
I saw at their shop were in excellent condition. So, they are certified
jaggie free and will have only minor imperfections.

Mark Ross
markr13_at_comcast.net

NuShields: Your best defense against screen damage
http://www.NuShield.com

Phone/Fax/Voicemail: (530) 678-5513