Re: [NTLK] [OT] Coke, Pepsi, Fanta

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Wed May 22 2002 - 10:12:17 EDT

>Subject: Re: [NTLK] [OT] Coke, Pepsi, Fanta
>From: Anton Balaban <balaban_at_mac.com>
>Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 12:26:42 +0400
>

>Mikebridg_at_aol.com wrote about "Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V2 #387".
>[22/05/2002 10:19]
>
>> I go to Tanzania each year and they have a drink called Fanta Passion -
>> made
>> from Passion Fruit.
>
>To bring all this on-topic, here in Russia we have Apple Fanta (made of
>apples, of course), tastes very good :-) No Newt Fanta though :-)

I stopped drinking Fanta a long time ago. They had a new taste every
few weeks, but if it said e.g. grapefruit it would not contain a
single drop of grapefruit juice or even fake grapefruit flavouring,
just "Johannisbrotkernmehl" (can't find translation). Yuck. I would
not drink Fanta again even if it was as green as my Newt.

Oliver ;)

--
I refuse to modify my behaviour just so some mechanical device can
function properly. That really doesn't make sense.