Re: [NTLK] WaveLan Card Question

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.rr.com)
Date: Thu May 23 2002 - 02:41:49 EDT

on 23/05/02 02:04, Simon Roberts at srob_at_mac.com wrote:
[snip!]
> Incidentally, I've had no success with the beta 1 version of the driver but
> the alpha 3 version is OK. Has anyone else had ANY success with the beta 1
> driver? (and I don't mean when there is more than one version of the driver
> installed so that it is not at all clear what is working and what isn't!)

There is apparently a bug in beta 1 that makes it impossible to use. Nobody
has been able to use it so far.

-Laurent.

bytesexual /bi:t`sek'shu-*l/ adj.: [rare] Said of hardware, denotes willingness to compute or pass data in either big-endian or little-endian format (depending, presumably, on a mode bit somewhere). See also NUXI problem.