[NTLK] [ANN]: NewTIL links (finally) updated

From: C.W. Otto Sohn (oky_at_avalon.net)
Date: Thu May 23 2002 - 22:01:14 EDT

Hi,

after a long pause I am starting again to spend some time on my Newton
site. First thing was to update the URLs of the NewTIL - Newton
TechInfoLibrary:

<http://newted.dyndns.org/users/osohn/NewTIL/>

Most all links work again.

Those who were so kind to host NewTIL on their website in the past may
contact me OFF-LIST to get the latest version of all the files as a SIT
archive: <mailto:oky_at_avalon.net?subject=NewTIL%20Update%20Files>. Note:
Only the HTML files, but not the images are updated.

Otto

*****
Otto Sohn <http://newted.dyndns.org/users/osohn/>
NewTIL <http://newted.dyndns.org/users/osohn/NewTIL/>