Re: [NTLK] NuShield

From: victor_at_newtontalk.net
Date: Fri May 24 2002 - 15:02:15 EDT

Original Message:
-----------------
From: Michael Mays chaosmonk_at_earthlink.net
Subject: [NTLK] NuShield

>Received my NuShields today for my Messagepad 2100. They required a touch
> of trimming to fit in the screen area. Now is it just me, or is it nearly

Really? I didn't have to trim mine. It takes some practice and patience to
get them in properly.

> impossible to see through these things? The cloudiness and the
> reflectivity seem to combine on mine to form a somwhat opaque barrier that
> can only be viewed in certain ways. If anyone else seems to be
> experiencing this, what have you done to alleviate this, short of removing
> the NuShield?

Did you take off your old screen protector first? Did you check to see if
a previous owner had put one on? The NuShields reduce visibility a little
bit, but not that bad IMHO.

--
Victor Rehorst - chuma_at_chuma.org - victor_at_newtontalk.net
Newtontalk list dad

-------------------------------------------------------------------- mail2web - Check your email from the web at http://mail2web.com/ .