Re: [NTLK] NuShield

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri May 24 2002 - 15:27:27 EDT

on 5/24/02 2:53 PM, Michael Mays at chaosmonk_at_earthlink.net wrote:

> Received my NuShields today for my Messagepad 2100. They required a touch=
> of trimming to fit in the screen area.
    You shouldn't have had to trim them. They slide under the plastic around
the screen. If you install as outlined in the instructions it should only
take a minute or two.

> Now is it just me, or is it nearly impossible to see through these things?
    They are cloudy at first until they seat against the screen. You must
make sure that the screen and the side of the NuShield you are putting
against the screen are absolutely free of dust or dirt of any kind. Even a
fingerprint can keep the shield from sitting tight against the screen.
    It will not get completely clear, but it is clearer a few days after
installation.

Peter