Re: [NTLK] Nushield

From: Michael Mays (chaosmonk_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat May 25 2002 - 20:19:21 EDT

Well, what I used was the corner of the shield itself to dig around in=
 there. It got a tiny bit better... e.g. it went from being the entire=
 right side of the screen to just a small area. The jags are extremely=
 consistent in where they appear and what they look like... I'm thinking=
 that there is indeed some dirt in there I can't get out. I'm HOPING,=
 anyway. I can't imagine what else it could be. So I was trying to=
 unscrew the case yesterday, and of course one of the screws is so damn=
 tight in there that I gave myself welts with the screwdriver trying to get=
 it out (the screw won, by the way, I haven't gotten it out yet). *sigh*

Michael Mays