Re: [NTLK] [OT][long] Airport Lans and XP

From: Dale Steele (dtsteele_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon May 27 2002 - 22:11:18 EDT

I can't say anything about adding an XP unit but I was able to bring
my work Dell laptop home running Windoze 2000 and it was plug and
play to drop in my newton's Lucent wavelan card and add the laptop to
my home network. I have an apple basestation connected to a small hub
and run IPNetRouter to share my DSL. I wasn't able to add the laptop
earlier when it had windoze 98 but 2000 seems to make connection
easy. I use PC MacLan to share files this way. Good luck with XP.

Dale