Re: [NTLK] Bondi Blue and OMP

From: James Mackey (mackeyj24_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Tue May 28 2002 - 00:28:00 EDT

Indeed.

http://web.ukonline.co.uk/kieran.miller/newton/irda.html[1]

This web page will give you the tools to connect via IrDA. I have
successfully transferred files from my Titanium PB G4 using the IR port. I
have not figured out how to sync with NCU, and some files that you transfer
will not work. You use a terminal program to download the files to the
InBox,but some files cannot be put away, and you get an error message. Many
files will transfer correctly, though.

JM

>From: Franck Achim >Reply-To: newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net >To:
newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net >Subject: [NTLK] Bondi Blue and OMP >Date: Mon, 27
May 2002 17:27:23 -0400 >>Just out of curiosity, is it possible at all to
hook up an OMP Newton >ton an original iMac via infrared(yes I do like
originals) And if not, >does the OMP support any ethernet cards or do I need
anotehr kind of >messagepad to do so? >>Thank you very much >Ciao, >Francka

--- Links ---
   1 http://web.ukonline.co.uk/kieran.miller/newton/irda.html
   2 'http://g.msn.com/1HM305401/47'