Re: [NTLK] upper PC card blues...

From: Bernie A. Goltermann (bagoltermann_at_ksaits.com)
Date: Tue May 28 2002 - 01:34:07 EDT

>on 27-05-2002 11:39, Dale Chapman at dchapman_at_interbaun.com wrote:
>
>>> i too suffer from the upper PC card blues.
>>> happened a few months ago,
>>> what am i gonna doooo?
>>> tried a brain wipe
>>> and TLC tooo
>>> i got the big ol bad
>>> upper Pc card blues.
>>

>So did you look in
>if any pins were hurting
>they might be suff'ring too
>of the upper PC card blues
>
>(harmonica solo)
>

>Robert 'Fast Mouth' Benschop

Ya-know listening to the blues does make me feel a little better.
 Thanks guys... (special mention for "Fast Mouth")
I already posted that I checked the pins. Looks like a brain wipe won't
help. (Is there another diff for TLC other then the obvious?)
Any thoughts on whether or not I should try and get it fixed by Apple?
(or any other service center?)

Don't like swappen
those PC cards
Don't like loosen
those apps on my 20MB card
Can't stop singing the
I got the big ol bad upper PC card blues

Bernie

--
"We no longer view Apple as in a battle for PC market share -- instead we see the platform becoming a premium PC, capturing selective PC demand."   May 20, 2002 UBS Warburg analyst Don Young