Re: [NTLK] Jabber problems (was NCQ 1.0b)

From: aaron tester (desktop_at_lavalink.com.au)
Date: Tue May 28 2002 - 13:51:47 EDT

well that's weird then.

i was talking to someone using MSN - i wonder if that could be it? i'll
give it another go + see if the same thing happens.

could you get people's nicknames to work? they worked for me with jabber
users but for people through gateways (ie MSN) i would get:

 username%hotmail.com_at_msn.jabber.com

which took up most of a line.

cheers,

aaron