Re: [NTLK] date stamp

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue May 28 2002 - 14:10:27 EDT

I have a little application called TimeStamp that sits
as an extension and is available in the Prefs
applications. This little app sits in that little menu
you get when you tap the insert-caret. You know, the
select boxes you get to put in a period, comma, and
other stuff? Well, TimeStamp replaces the two items on
the bottme with a date and a time stamp capability
(I've been using this App for so long, I can no longer
remember what those last two really are anymore...)
I couldn't find it on UNNA, so I emailed it to myself
and put it on my site:
http://newton.tek-ed.com
It's the last one there so you'll have to scroll
through a bunch of stuff.
You can install it directly from my server so have
fun!
Ed
web/gadget guru
http://npds.tek-ed.com (my NPDS server and it's new
subdomain)

--- peter brigg <pbrigg_at_uoguelph.ca> wrote:

> I have a list of things to do (in notes, as it
> happens). I should like to
> stamp the date (28/05/02 for example) after each
> item as i complete it. My
> attempt to search UNNA did not find such a utility.
> Suggestions, please?
>
> peter

=====
Roll that beautiful bean footage!