Re: [NTLK] Back from the world of Palm

From: Michael Wittmann (wittmannmichael_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue May 28 2002 - 16:42:00 EDT

I love TapBar, and missed the web site. It's nice to have something NOT
on UNNA, in the sense that it's organized and has a (ahem) friendly,
non-ftp interface. On the other hand, it would be nice to have it on
UNNA in addition.

So if you can reconstruct it, please do!

Michael

--
   Michael C. Wittmann
   Physics Education Research Laboratory