Re: [NTLK] IRDA Cell phone and newton.

From: Apostolos Koutropoulos (admiralak_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue May 28 2002 - 18:22:03 EDT

Yes and no.
If you want to do it via Ir you cannot (because the newton
doesnt have the required IrCOMM stacks to communicate with
an Ir phone).

There are datacables that you can get, but datacables are
passee and messy, so I have opted not to do this.

(if you want to get online from your newton using PCMCIA
cards you can -- recently the trotter card was discussed,
but its going price is approx 300 USD, kinda expensive for
me)

=====
----DJ AdmiralClub Admiralty 2001http://www.club-admiralty.com