Re: [NTLK] MP2100 Virus Software

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed May 29 2002 - 13:28:47 EDT

on 29-05-2002 4:55, Eric L. Strobel at fyzycyst_at_comcast.net wrote:

> Is there really a need for such trickery? Will these folks be requiring
> virus protection on cell phones? HP or TI calculators? Any instruments you
> hook up to the computers to obtain data? At some point, you pass from the
> sublime to the ridiculous

The first virus on Nokia phones has been reported already, given the fact
that these phone do use software does make them prone to a virus as well, of
course.

Now with the coming of 'intelligent' household appliances we'll have a
ball...

Can you imagine: 'Sorry, I don't have any cold beer in the house because my
fridge has a virus'

;-)

Robert Benschop