Re: [NTLK] [OT] Airport Security craziness

From: Gwen (newtontalk_at_shito.com)
Date: Thu May 30 2002 - 10:36:57 EDT

Seth Hurwitz said at =D2Re: [NTLK] [OT] Airport Security craziness=D3.
[30/05/2002Jeu 15:40]

> Has anyone travelled recently with their Newt? Any tips? I'm flying in a
> few weeks and debating whether I should take my Newton, for her safety
> and mine. ;)

I just came back from Canada one month ago with my Newton 130 an my Sony
Cli=E9 and the only thing the security airport ask me is to turn one all my
devices. After that, they let me go abord with the Newton and i have play
with it all the time in the plane and nobody ask me anything :-)

The only thing that was important, is to carry all the power Adapter in you
bagages and not with you in the plane.

Gwen.