[NTLK] MP3 Builder Problems

From: IMNewtMan_at_aol.com
Date: Thu May 30 2002 - 12:04:52 EDT

I have finally gotten around to trying out this NTK project by Daniel
Padilla. Everything seems to work and I am about to build the package,
however after loading it and attempting to play it, I get nothing. My Newts
lightbulb goes on for about 30 seconds then I hear a popping sound and the
lightbulb goes away. No music though. The package Daniel included with the
MP3Builder is installed on my Newt and works fine.
NTK Inspector shows the following warnings when building the package:
Warning in C:\Install\MP3Builder\MP3Builder.txt, Line 1: Unknown global
function "ClearVBOCache"
Warning in C:\Install\MP3Builder\MP3Builder.txt, Line 1: Incompatible types
for local i (int and ref)--using ref
Warning in C:\Install\MP3Builder\MP3Builder.txt, Line 1: Unknown global
function "ClearVBOCache"
Warning in C:\Install\MP3Builder\MP3Builder.txt, Line 1: Incompatible types
for local i (int and ref)--using ref

What am I doing wrong? Thanks to anyone that can help and thanks to Daniel
for taking care of the Windows Newton users! :)