Re: [NTLK] Newton leather case

From: Gary Moody (gmoody_at_gmx.net)
Date: Thu May 30 2002 - 18:56:07 EDT

I wouldn't use the stock straps. They use the screen cover to hold the
Newton inside the case. There were many reports of the screen cover hinges
breaking (which they tend to do anyway without the stress of holding the
entire Newton's weight) and the Newton falling out of the case, sometimes
with bad results.

A solution developed from these accidents was the use of the PDA Concepts
Newton Holster
(http://www.pda-concepts.com/Satellite_Description.html#Holster) with this
case, which uses a LOT of velcro to hold the Newton inside the case. A much
more durable and reliable solution. It adds little bulk to the case since
it is so form-fitting.

Good Luck! IHTH.

Regards,

Gary