Re: [NTLK] Newt Stolen; Looking for advic.

From: Ross Kuehne (ross.kuehne_at_ntlworld.com)
Date: Thu May 30 2002 - 19:50:13 EDT

Greenays, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, England
Friday, 31st May 2002 00:45 BST

Woo,

Many thanks for your response.

I'd be grateful if you could send me two dongles at the following
address (I'll be there from 4th June to 9th June)

Ross Kuehne
521 North Road
Candia, NH 03034-2012

Please advise me on the item/shipping cost, and I'll get a check in
the post to you right away. (Though, I'll need your address).

ALSO: I heard a rumour that you might have a spare Newton keyboard
or two. I'm looking for one in really good condition, and am willing
to pay accordingly. Might you have one for sale, and if so, for how
much? I'd love to purchase one if available...

Many thanks Woo,

This Newton Community is a beautiful thing...

Cheers,

-Ross

P.S. If I'm ever in LA, I'd love to make it to a meeting of the LANUG...

P.P.S. Rumours abound; So, just how many Newts do you have?
(Though, if you'd have to shoot me, then don't tell me...)