[NTLK] Re - BatteryLog

From: Frank Gruendel (Frank_Gruendel_at_t-online.de)
Date: Fri May 31 2002 - 18:58:31 EDT

> This is exactly where BatteryLog should jump in: An application which
> records the NiMH voltage if the Newton is on and finally generates
something
> like the above curve. By comparison of the curves one could estimate or
even
> calculate (by determination of the area under the curve) the capacity of
the
> Newton accu or battery.

Arg! Why did you say that! This is such a good idea that I'm afraid BattLog
will
take longer than I wanted.
This will not be available for 1.x os models unless someone can tell me how
get at the battery voltage in these models. They do not have the
BatteryStatus
global function, just BatteryLevel which returns the capacity.

Frank

Newton hardware and software at http://www.pda-soft.de