Re: [NTLK] NaPalm: it's for real.

From: Sushi (Sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Fri Nov 01 2002 - 09:15:56 EST

>On 10/31/02 2:12 AM, Eric (eschneck_at_mindspring.com) wrote:
>
>I thought it was anything from a whiteboard to a watch
>At least, that is the quote I used yesterday while
>shopping for a whiteboard

These are the sizes that I recall. I forget which developer publication
that I read this in, but was very surprised to see it (whiteboard). Then
again, whiteboards come in all shapes and sizes as well...

At one point, IIRC, there was discussion of the Newt OS replacing the Mac
OS in the early days of the Newt development.

Then again, it's been a tough week and maybe my two brain cells have it
all wrong... :-o

Sushi

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html