Re: [NTLK] Simpletech PC Card Flash Storage

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Fri Nov 01 2002 - 16:58:46 EST

On 01/11/02 16:28, "Katarina Gubler" <bubbles9413_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

> I have the opportunity to pick up a few, like 4 of these cards:
>
> 32MB Flash Card ATA Type I PCMCIA
>
> Any idea if they will work in a Newton or not?

They should work with the ATA driver but only Paul Guyot, who wrote the
driver, could tell you whether this specific card would work or not...

-Laurent.

Green's Theorem prov.: [TMRC] For any story, in any group of people there
will be at least one person who has not heard the story. A refinement of the
theorem states that there will be exactly one person (if there were more
than one, it wouldn't be as bad to re-tell the story). [The name of this
theorem is a play on a fundamental theorem in calculus. --ESR]