Re: [NTLK] Shipping Rant

From: Bruce Guthrie (bmgu3_at_chartermi.net)
Date: Fri Nov 01 2002 - 18:18:31 EST

Hey sometimes I over charge, not on purpose but because I never know
what it will cost, so I do ask for forgiveness. for my error and while I
sell my items low enough to make a dollar, I try not to rape the
pocketbook/wallet. As for clothing, well I have to admit, as an ebay
buyer only I do find good deals on the out of season clothing, like
winter jackets/parka/coats in summer. And opposite in winter. I have
gotten alot of Tomy Hilfigger coats for some of the kids I am around. Of
course what burns me is when they lose a super nice warm parka I paid
70.00 for, that I had thought to keep for myself.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html