Re: [NTLK] Screen protectors

From: Charles Isaac (newton_at_aslannet.org)
Date: Sat Nov 02 2002 - 00:53:33 EST

I bought some of Bob's they are fine. (AND with other recent comments.
i did not feel abused from his shipping costs)

I just think I am not thrilled with protectors period. This is the
second time I have tried them and now I remember why I do not like them.

In lines of shipping he said uptp 10 days they were here in two. All my
ebay shipments should be so good.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html