Re: [NTLK] Case for MP2x00

From: Ray Zschau (loco_1_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Nov 02 2002 - 13:06:46 EST

Thanks a lot for the tip. They aren't listed at their site anymore (as
expected), but a quick search came up with a little more info. Have a
look at:

http://www.the-gadgeteer.com/newtonglove-review.html

The card slots seem to be blocked by a zipper on that side, so a
wireless card may not be an option when using that case anyways. Oh
well, I guess I'll have to keep searching for the perfect one.

Ray

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html