Re: [NTLK] (No From: Robert Benschop <rbenschop@euronet.nl>

Date: Sat Nov 02 2002 - 14:16:28 EST

on 02-11-2002 5:30, Mike O'Brien at obrien_at_leonardo.net wrote:

> Kindly put a lid on it. No, it doesn't.

Mike, always likes your presence on the list, but this time around it seemed
as you were reading the thread yourself, if you keep repeating that NTK
doesn't run in Classic while others correct you (from experience!) you're
bound to get a reaction like this after a while in my view.

> Unless, presumably, you run this TCPSerial extension, which I
> never heard of.

Again, it helps to follow the thread on which your reacting yourself

> If it doesn't run under classic on my system or that of anyone
> else I happen to know, then NO, it's not a false statement.

Well, if they all didn't hear of the fix and it does with the fix it's
ultimately a false statement, even if not intended that way.
Laurent posted very early in the thread that it DID work with this
extension, it seemed like you never read it...

> Quit insulting people.

Always a good idea ;-)

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html