Re: [NTLK] Newton Quake

From: Daniel Padilla (daniel.padilla_at_wanadoo.es)
Date: Sat Nov 02 2002 - 16:37:02 EST

> Does anyone know where I can get a copy of Newton Quake? I looked on UNNA,
did a Google search, and everyone has talked about it, but no one seems to
have it. The original site seems to have disappeared.

> If someone out there has it, please put it on UNNA or email it as an
attachment to me off-list. I desperately want something to show the palm
users out there something that they can never have!

   Really, i don't like answering like this to any question, but you
deserve it.

Read the FAQ! :-D

Daniel Padilla

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html