[NTLK] NuShield News

From: Mark Ross (markr13_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sat Nov 02 2002 - 21:40:44 EST

Here's the latest:

We now have, for a limited time, CLEAR films for the Newton 2X00 models.
Some who have used our standard NuShield for Newton films have asked for
a clearer film. The current film has an anti-glare treatment that
diminishes clarity somewhat as a trade off for reduced glare. This can
cause the use of the backlight more often in low light conditions. We
have cut a small supply of Newton 2X00 film out of our clear material
that we use for Palms and such. This film is almost transparent and will
not diminish the screen clarity. It has no glare reduction, however. If
you want to protect your Newton but have avoided a screen protector in
the past because of clarity, now is your chance.

Go to our site at http://www.NuShield.com. On the product selection
page, choose Newton MessagePads for the manufacturer and Newton MP2000,
MP2100-Clear for the model and click Add to Cart to order.

Mark Ross
markr13_at_comcast.net

Need a Screen Protector to keep your Newton in tip top shape?
Go to <http://www.NuShield.com> for NuShield screen protectors.
Don't leave your Newt Naked!

Phone/Fax/Voicemail: (530) 678-5513

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html