Re: [NTLK] OT: Video Ram Quadra 840av

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Sun Nov 03 2002 - 01:00:16 EST

on 03/11/02 00:48, Chris Chapman at pan1k_at_earthlink.net wrote:

> Anyone know where I can purchase video ram for this machine? I'd
> appreciate it!

Check the places where RAM is their specialty, like Data Memory System
<http://www.datamem.com/>.

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin      AIM/RV: LaurentDaudelin    <http://nemesys.dyndns.org>

FUBAR n.: The Failed UniBus Address Register in a VAX. A good example of how jargon can occasionally be snuck past the suits; see foobar, and foo for a fuller etymology.