[NTLK] Problems registering ButtonBar Plus

From: Felix (felix_at_freire.be)
Date: Sun Nov 03 2002 - 07:14:21 EST

I wanted to register ButtonBar Plus on the website of StandAlone Inc :
http://www.powermedia.com/newton/newton.shtml

Doing so (online) I got confirmation that my order had been placed but
Neither my name, nor my registration code appeared on the webpage.
They mentionned that I also would receive an e-mail with my registration
code but haven't got any so far...

I sent them a mail asking for my registration code but still haven't heard
from them.

Do some of you also had the same experience with StandAlone ?
Regards,
Felix

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html