[NTLK] DIL problem---IrDa

From: Bungalow930_at_aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 03 2002 - 20:31:59 EST

I've scanned posts for hours on the archive, and I've concluded that I
probably will not get DIL to work. I have a Powerbook Bronze G3 and a
2000---DIL initially connects, and it looks like it _wants_ to dock, but then
both sides lock up.

Is there some little thing I'm not doing? I've tried checking IrDa only,
IrDa + Appletalk (infrared), Appletalk only---no combos work.

I'm resgined to the dongle---when it comes, I suppose.

Any final thoughts on DIL Tester and a Bronze?

John

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html