[NTLK] I have a Newton case for sale

From: Michael D'Abrosca (michaeld_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Nov 04 2002 - 00:58:22 EST

Hello friends:

I have a beautiful black attache case especially for the Newton
2000-2100 series. It's the 'official' one with the Newton logo embossed
on it, and made of genuine leather. It's in mint shape and I'd like to
get $50 for it, including shipping. This forum may not be appropriate
for selling items like this, and if so, I apologize, but I've been
looking for months to find the best place to offer it before putting it
on eBay.

So if anyone on this list would like it, please contact me *directly*,
and not on this list. My address is:

michaeld_at_mac.com

I'll send you photos and details if interested.

Thanks!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html