Re: [NTLK] Wireless driver

From: Jesse Garnier (jesse_at_radiofreenewton.com)
Date: Sat Nov 02 2002 - 19:28:52 EST

I hope he doesn't mind me saying this, but I've tested a new version of the
WaveLAN driver for Hiroshi in which he has fixed the AppleTalk timeout
problem with large package installs and backups. I don't know if he's fixed
the WEP/SSID problem though, since I didn't experience it with 1.05 or the
latest test version.

Cheers--

--
Jesse Garnier :: radiofreenewton.com ::