Re: [NTLK] Wine program for the Newton?

From: John Anderson (dearjohn_at_everchanging.com)
Date: Mon Nov 04 2002 - 13:24:30 EST

Filepad has a concept of "cabinets..." I believe that the soup is
represented by a derivative of the name you give the cabinet, but I'll
have to check later today to be sure. If I remember correctly, there's
two soups created for each cabinet... one holds the layout and the
other holds the data.

John

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html