Re: [NTLK] Newton Quake

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Nov 05 2002 - 06:40:11 EST

Take your pick...
1. Take out batts., reinsert, reboot, show all retained info., roll up Palm
users' tongue.
2. Use natural HW.
3. Show VNC.
4. Show NPDS.
5. Using 'shapes', draw a big cicle in a note, then write 'Palm sucks',
then print.
6. Using above note, fax to somebody, anybody, when they resend fax asking
'what the heck is this?', write 'sorry, wrong number', send back, all this
on your newt.
7. Pop out the '2nd' pcmcia card.
8. Turn off all lights, turn on Newton's backlight, find someone's Palm.
9. Send them too much info. via Backtalk.
>Okay, so Quake was just a joke... My bad.
>
>What do you all out there keep to make Palm users envious?
>
>-Animal

!ooW %-)
Pres. of LA Newton Users Group!...over $teve's Live Body.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html