Re: [NTLK] WALT auction is over.

From: Paul Braun (splendor_at_ctgonline.org)
Date: Tue Nov 05 2002 - 11:49:09 EST

Apparently "let the market decide" doesn't apply here.

Especially for something that was found in a box in an attic, left
behind for trash by the previous owner.

I say take the $2400 and run like a sissy to the bank. But that's just
me....

On 5 Nov 2002, at 8:42, Pedro Hobbyfrazoo wrote:

> when noting that the reserve wasn't met, even with this level of
> bidding, does the word "greed" come to mind? sheesh.
>
> On Tuesday, November 5, 2002, at 07:16 AM, Josh Hillmann wrote:
>

> > Has anyone noticed that the auction for the WALT tablet is over?
> > The final bid was $2,425 and the reserve was not met. I wonder if he
> > will put it on ebay again.
> >

> - Peter
> pjfraser_at_alamedanet.net
>

> --
> inquiries List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html

Paul Braun WD9GCO
2102 Yorktowne Dr
Valparaiso, IN 46383
splendor_at_ctgonline.org

"A computer without a Microsoft operating system is like a dog
without a bunch of bricks tied to its head."

Quote from Microsoft Programmers' Guide: "If it ain't broke,
it needs more 'features'."

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html