Re: [NTLK] Chicago Newton Users....

From: Paul Braun (splendor_at_ctgonline.org)
Date: Tue Nov 05 2002 - 12:05:26 EST

Hi, Todd.

I'm over in NW Indiana, but I'd be very interested in finding a users'
group just so I can see what's really possible with my 2100.

My wife and I go into Chicago all the time, and I was born there, so
I just consider myself part of Chicago anyway.......

On 5 Nov 2002, at 10:54, Todd Krahenbuhl wrote:

> To all Newton Users / Programmers in the Chicago Area:
>
> Hello, I am new to Chicago, and was wondering if there is a local
> user/programmer group. I know that there is a Palm programmer group,
> as I have gone to it twice now in hopes of finding people that also
> use Newtons, but none of them do, and they are amazed by me still
> using the Newton.
>
> Anyways, if there is any such group, or interest in starting a group,
> feel free to contact me.
>
> Later,
> -Todd
>
> --
>
> %
> % Todd Krahenbuhl
> % http://users.colfax.com/crkrahen/todd/
> % tkrahenb at cps dot gonzaga dot edu
> %
>

> --
> inquiries List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html

Paul Braun WD9GCO
2102 Yorktowne Dr
Valparaiso, IN 46383
splendor_at_ctgonline.org

"A computer without a Microsoft operating system is like a dog
without a bunch of bricks tied to its head."

Quote from Microsoft Programmers' Guide: "If it ain't broke,
it needs more 'features'."

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html